View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 04:53 PM   #1
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
bebook neo battery replacement

I'm thinking about upgrading my Bebook One to the Neo, and was wondering if the internal battery is user replaceable or not? The online manual doesn't say anything about replacement, nor is a battery compartment outline visible in the drawings, nor have I been able to find a MR post about it. If not replaceable, then I suppose one needs to send the entire reader back to the company for battery replacement, assuming that Endless Ideas is still in operation when that happens.

I really liked the BB One standard cell phone battery because eventually the internal battery ceased to hold a charge and the replacement battery was very inexpensive on ebay.
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote