View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 09:25 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketime View Post
That's what I was shooting for but Borders only had the silver. I told her I got a new case and she picked it up and immediately cursed me for getting a new reader. After 2 days, she calmed down. Not because I bought a new one but because I tried to deceive her AGAIN
You owe your wife something HUGE to make up for your trying to deceive her. I don't know what, but it has to be something HUGE and something very special to her. You are so lucky you are not sleeping in the bathtub. You owe your wife more then you could ever imagine.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote