View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 03:11 PM   #13
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3aul View Post
Hi!
I'm new to this forum on Mobileread but am no stranger to Calibre forum. I am trying to find an ebook of the paper book Martians Go Home! by Fredric or Frederic Brown Written in the Fifties it was a whimsical treatment of a popular theme in Science Fiction in those days. I enjoyed reading it back then and would enjoy it now if I could find a copy converted into an ebook format, preferably unprotected, like EPUB. I've done a search on several popular websites but couldn't find anything.
<...>

Could someone help me find this please?
Thanks,
Paul
As far as I know, this one is still under copyright, and not available as an ebook. Some of Brown's mysteries are in the public domain these days, as well as some short fiction, but not most of the SF.

NESFA Press, the publishing arm of the Boston Based New England Science Fiction Society, has Brown's short SF and novels collected in two well produced hardcover editions. See http://www.nesfa.org/press/AvailableBooksByAuthor.html for details. (If NESFA has any plans to do ebooks, I haven't heard them, and I know most of the folks in NESFA.)
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote