Thread: Classic Nook free books outside US
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 01:07 AM   #13
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrvn View Post
Hi! Sorry for the delay. Finally I "buyed" some free ebooks, don't know what the problem was so i deleted my credit card and address, added them again and finally works Thanks for the help!

One thing that I find is that you can "buy" free books from Google Books, don't understand why don't they let us to download them straigth from google books and have to buy them as they were from B&N

I bought a SD card and installed it without problems Now my Nook has 5 Gb!

Did you rooted it? Any advices about that? (know that void my guarantee but the posibillity to take it to US for using it they are totally imposible )
I've softrooted mine. I only need a single feature, but this one simply is brilliant: I've exchanged the original AT&T card and have replaced it by my Germany SIM. Now I've got WiFi and fully functional 3G. Others love the nooklibrary for sideloaded books.
Softrooting is extremely easy. No command line or anything else like that. Just copying some files and pressing some buttons. 10 minutes or less.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote