Thread: Classic Nook free books outside US
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 02:05 AM   #10
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrvn View Post
Hi, didn't noticed that about the default payment and billing address. I selected both, and in the library at barnesandnoble.com keeps saying "Update Your Default Credit Card
Unlock credit card is invalid or expired. Update and try again."
Both book i'm trying to download have Shipped status in Orders.

When i try to download these book in the Nook, it says "Unable to complete the operation. Please call 1-800-THE-BOOK if the problem persists"

Thanks a lot for your help but it seems that all of us outside the US will have to wait for buying or enjoing free books in the Nook
It works for me here in the Netherlands, so it should also work for you.
Just to make sure. You do use the USA address as the billing address for you credit card? Because otherwise it will not work.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote