View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 09:16 PM   #43
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Don't try telling a Texan the joke about "I knew a couple that was married so long they were on their second bottle of Tabasco." They'll just politely look at you like you were from another planet.
Of course they would. After all, you're talking about a marriage, not a one night stand....

(Joke hint - For every 3 pounds of meat (1 1/2 Kilos), I use half a cup of chili powder in my chili recipe...)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote