View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 01:31 AM   #37
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozled View Post
Pretty accurate ... although my wife is from New Mexico and people ask if she had to get a Visa to come to Texas.
when I moved to NM, I got asked all the time if I had a Visa ready to go. Hey, when the (former) VP of the US doesn't even realize it's a state...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Y'all can say what you want about Texas, but we Hawaiians have the only bona fide US royalty, and the only royal palace on US soil!
here here!! I mean HULO HULO!!

He Hawai'i au, mau a mau!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote