View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #3
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccccclark View Post
I understand the possible concern with piracy, but it really is inevitable anyway, just like the music industry. I don't have an issue with paying for EBooks, just like music and there will always be a lot of honest people willing to do so (Apple ITunes).
At least for the books you mentioned, piracy isn't a good excuse because there are already versions being shared online. It astounds me that Lord of the Rings isn't available through Amazon or Sony because I imagine it would sell extremely well.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote