View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 01:50 PM   #55
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlemom1 View Post
It works best if you download the book to both devices prior to opening. If you download it to one device after you start reading on another, it usually syncs to the beginning of the chapter instead of the page that you are reading.
Thanks, that's useful info. But in this case the book had been on both devices for a while. Oh well, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I think it works more often that it doesn't.

What annoyed me though was re-opening a book that I had put aside for several months and finding myself back at the beginning. After all this time I couldn't remember where I had left off and had to pick a spot at random. I think now that I am reading pages that I hadn't read the first time, but I'm not positive (there is some repetition in the book).
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote