View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #4
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
She reformatted the internal memory via the device menu, and says it is working better now, but still doing it occasionally. I guess it will work, for now. I've ordered (from ebay) a Jetbook Lite and an Aluratek Pro, one of which I will probably give to her. I plan to keep the other, I am on a 5" reader kick, should have kept the Jetbook I had in the past! Good little readers.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote