View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 05:32 AM   #9
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I have 8000+ books on my T1 SD and I have them in author collections
I have 1500+ on my Aura SD and have them in series collections with one collection for books not in series.

The T1 is not any slower than it was when it had 50 books on it, seems pretty fast actually and only crashes occasionally which it did with 50 books on it. Mostly crashes when deleting books. My 350 and 600 never crashed and both had a lot of books.
The Aura is slow when opening the shelf list (takes almost a minute) but seems fine other than that.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote