View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 04:00 AM   #7
iamosam
Enthusiast
iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The Kindle Paperwhite can store approximately 1000 books. That represents something like 14 years' reading for me, so I don't see it as a limiting factor.
A good chunk of my collection is educational/technical stuff kept for references (won't read the whole books, so not exactly 14 yrs of reading). But I was hoping ereader to carry my entire library when I need it.

Also, if ereaders can handle only less than 1000 books why would we need those memory card expansions (I was thinking about buying a 16gb card)?
iamosam is offline   Reply With Quote