View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #341
jessc
Enthusiast
jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Ditto.
The link in the email let to the proper page with the transfer code pre-entered, but with the letters in *lowercase* instead of uppercase. It resulted in an error alert box.

Pasting in the uppercase code resulted in a message that the books will be added.

So, it seems the transfer code page is case sensitive: verify the code carefully.
I also just finally got mine, and it also auto-populated the code in lower-case. However, it accepted it and said my access code is being redeemed and items are being added to my library. So I guess B&N isn't consistent with this any more than the rest of it, but it's encouraging that at least more of us are finally starting to get codes, and books transferred.
jessc is offline   Reply With Quote