View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:48 AM   #340
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by detayls View Post
I just got a code from B&N.

It took two goes to get it accepted and then I got a message that my books are being added.
Ditto.
The link in the email let to the proper page with the transfer code pre-entered, but with the letters in *lowercase* instead of uppercase. It resulted in an error alert box.

Pasting in the uppercase code resulted in a message that the books will be added.

So, it seems the transfer code page is case sensitive: verify the code carefully.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote