View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:16 AM   #335
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsalvaggio View Post
I clicked the link earlier this week and got the "week of 11/19" response but nothing since then. I stupidly deleted the email. I know, dumbass move!

I googled for it and come up with this link:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/fict...79003818&emailname@domain.com

I don't know what the number 379003818 means (anyone?) but I changed the email to mine and it seemed to go through. I got the message:
Thank you for choosing to transfer your library to NOOK.
You will receive an email in the coming weeks with your access code and further instruction."

Hopefully I'll get an email soon.
-Vito

Interesting - I actually do have a yankee CC number so will try that and see what happens.
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote