View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #98
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Most Japanese food (and Chinese as well) is already bite sized, optimized for chopstick eating. The problem is noodles in soup... The splashing gets my e-reader all wet!

Stitchawl
That's why I listen to an audiobook while consuming Nebeyake Udon!

I'm with Wolf that "bread roll" sounds redundant - kind of like an "ink pen"! Can we have some context here though? I'm assuming you mean you're ordering lunch, and want a (bread) roll as part of the meal? Or are you ordering it as an a la carte item of some sort?

Last edited by SeaBookGuy; 11-30-2012 at 12:02 AM.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote