View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 03:48 PM   #18
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
OPPS! The preceding ("None here. This was typed on my K-3") was typed on a K-3 while on MobileRead.COM. I can log into MobileRead.MOBI from the K-3, but I can't quote or post.
Ok, so to make sure I understood correctly, everything on mobileread.mobi works with the K3, only if you try to reply to a thread or write a new thread, you are not able to focus on the text box. Is that right?
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote