Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 09:15 AM   #114
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
This seems to be a very good release, but I can't make out how to get the shelves. I have gone through the business of making a new shelf - give it a name, hit Next, select the appropriate books for that shelf, and at the end of the list I hit Create, which I assume is the appropriate thing to do. But then I can't find the shelf. When I hit Shelves, it just comes up with the screen saying New Shelf.

I'm probably missing something really basic, but would appreciate advice as I have spent quite some time trying to make it work.

Thanks in anticipation.
I had this too. I followed the advice at the begining of the thread and logged out and back in. It is like a factory reset without wiping out your side-loaded books and losing all your settings. I did however lose my book marks for side-loaded books.

Since then, I have been able to set up shelves.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote