Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 07:21 AM   #106
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
First time Boot slower

Quote:
Originally Posted by nila View Post
PS - wish there was some way to bring plugins to the front too.
If we had the shortlist bar back and could then pin plugins to it this would be ideal.
I could then instantly get to Sudoko whenever I fancied a game.
Right now it is hidden fairly deep in the reader
Yeah I liked the short list bar. It was a very important feature, as far as I thought of it. I did notice that the update killed my short lists. I have to go a reset them one at a time....
Other then that, the update is slower to process and boot into the system the first time. I found that after waiting a bit.. and not rushing into a factory reset the system booted fine.... My guess is the new update is busy processing things etc., and thats the reason for the slow boot.

Regards

JAck
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote