View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 01:03 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I am spending...

Way too much time playing with you guys, and not enough time reading or doing housework. You are addictive, and I think there should be a warning on the "introduce yourself" page. Perhaps it is because I feel like I am talking/listening to people who are literate and able to communicate verbally in complete sentences? Do not misunderstand me, I 'm no Einstein, but watching the decline in the verbal and written use of the English language has depressed me beyond belief.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote