View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 05:41 AM   #283
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I'm doing reasonably well, TBR down to 350. But I had a fairly bad February with 14 books bought. My TBR is only so low because I decided that I didn't really want to read Piers Anthony anymore. Still, apart from the Piers Anthony, I have read nearly all the books I've bought this year (only Fellowship of Fear to go).

If I can just avoid buying too many more ebooks, I should make my target of a TBR of 300 or less by the end of the year.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote