View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #10
mldavis2
Coffee Nut
mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3; K4PC; Calibre
Thanks @DaleDe. I used to program back in DOS days in C++ but gave up when Windows and OOP took over and I had no time to learn, no money and my compilers were obsolete. I've used html a little bit for simple things like the signature I was trying to re-work but I've never used bbcode, nor did I have a clue how to use it. I noted that html at the bottom of the "Allowed" window was "no" but didn't know it wouldn't work or that bbcode was available for the same purpose. I'm no novice to forums but this is the first time I've wanted to tweak a signature.

Like I said, I learned a bunch and I appreciate the help!
mldavis2 is offline   Reply With Quote