View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 01:10 AM   #248
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Heh, this thread was a good idea that doesn't seem to have amounted to much. If anyone wants to buy me lunch in NE Ohio, I'd be willing to show off my Nook Color, dual-booting Barnes & Noble's latest stock OS and CyanogenMod 7, an Android Gingerbread 2.3.3 build that runs off a microSD card without rooting or otherwise affecting your warranty. Just shoot me a PM.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote