View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 07:33 AM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
If the PDF is a scanned image of a manuscript or book, then the best Eink screen for you is the Iliad. But if it's a journal article that was published in PDF, then the Kindle might work for you. They are indeed beta testing a PDF conversion service.

I don't know for sure that MOBI files will work on the Kindle; all the ones I have to test were PRC. MOBI probably will work. And yes, there is a DRM stripping tool for Mobipocket. I don't have it.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote