View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 04:00 PM   #13
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEY View Post
I have the same issue. When I plug the Kindle in using USB the Kindle tells Me to disconnect it from the computer. After that Send to device icon is gone. How long can you leave it connected without causing any harm ?
I just wonder if you may be misreading the message on the Kindle screen, perhaps? The message is simply telling you that if you wish to read on the Kindle whilst charging it via usb, eject the Kindle from you computer but leave it connected.

In order to transfer books using Calibre, you need to ignore the message, transfer your books then eject safely. If the battery does not need charging, you can remove the usb cable once ejected safely.
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote