View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 10:44 AM   #71
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Minor Nit.

Whitespace is any non-visible printing character, It occupies space

In ASCII text, A non-printing character were things like Bel, SOT,EOT,DC1... They did things, but occupied no space (and caused no carriage or paper motion).
You're correct, and I'm aware of that. I used "won't get printed" as a colloquial way of saying "not using ink, but doing stuff". Keeping in mind that I want to keep this understandable to the more non-technical crowd, do you think that part should be reworded?