View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 09:42 AM   #66
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
Overall looking very good Manichean, sorry about the late review. Not sure that backreferences are really required, but you poked some fun at that, so fine by me.
Weeell, I thought so too, at first. But you can do fancy things with them in the search & replace, so they got in.

Quote:
Shouldn't this be two separate paragraphs?:
Oops...

Quote:
This is actually incorrect, (1|2)+ will match all those strings. A group doesn't get 'locked' based on the first character it matches.
Hey, you're right. I just took it out of this post without checking. Just tested in Python, so, if I'm right, "(1|2)+" would actually be equivalent to "[12]+"?