View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 11:25 AM   #61
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
You're right, I must have missed that comment. That means, if I'm not mistaken, that the only place case matters is the search & replace, where it can be controlled with a checkbox, yes?
Regex case sensitivity is on in recipes (but controllable by flags), off in the main searchbar, and controlled by option box in S&R (I'm not completely sure about the conversion situations, as I don't do a lot of those). Case sensitivity is important to understand for regex, so don't remove it, but I'd point out where Calibre turns it off so the new user doesn't get confused.