View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 10:52 AM   #16
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaredr View Post
Do you have the hard drive Archos (without SD slot). I installed FBreader and Aldiko and I can't install any books. Calibre doesn't recognize the dievice either. Any help you can give me would be great.
I have the old (non-Android) Archos with the hard drive. My new (Android) one is only flash.

What I did for Aldkio was this:
1. Install Aldkio 1.1.6
2. Run Aldkio and tell it to import some eBooks. This will fail because there are no eBooks to import.
3. But, now on your internal storage, there is a directory called /eBooks/import.
4. Put your ePub eBooks into this directory and re-run the import. Aldkio should find eBooks at this point.

I don't believe that it makes a difference if you are using the flash or hard drive version of the Archos Android.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote