View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #285
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn2012 View Post
As you can see, the magnetic catch, while being unnecessarily long, doesn't actually protrude 1/8" from the cover as somebody else has posted, it is flat (or ever so slightly recessed) with the cover on top and protrudes about 0.5mm on the side which I find acceptable and doesn't interfere with my holding the device.
The one that protrudes is from googleproduct, so not the case you just got. Mine has a metal piece that does protrude, I measured it!

I have 2 cases from googleproduct. I hope they last a little longer than yours did! If they don't, well, I still have my Amazon case.

Last edited by booklover6; 02-01-2013 at 12:11 PM.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote