View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 07:44 PM   #53
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dos1 View Post
Wow, this is amazing! I didn't expect it to be usable at all on any non-touch Kindle. Nice job!

I hope I'll get 5.3.0 jailbroken soon, so I'll be able to continue playing with Debian...
Get a serial Cable. be part of the solution

I am always happy to build on the work of others. Really pleased to get this going on the 3. and super pleased about the keys and 5 way support working OOTB (almost)

Digging deeper on the games fail:

Quote:
Xlib: extension "RANDR" missing on display ":0.0".

(cube:30300): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "pixmap",

(cube:30300): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "pixmap",

** (cube:30300): ERROR **: couldn't allocate background (#dcdad5)
so perhaps I can fix that. RSN. Glad you are happy. Get a serial cable
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote