View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:16 AM   #37
Masa.F
Masa.F knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Masa.F knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Masa.F knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Masa.F knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Masa.F knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Masa.F knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Masa.F knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Masa.F knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Masa.F knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Masa.F knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Masa.F knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It's the screen manufacturer who states that there is a 25% contrast improvement, and they should know. Have you personally compared a Kindle Paperwhite side by side with a Kindle Touch, that you're so confident in stating that "there's no actual contrast difference"? Are you claiming that eInk are lying about it?
I do think the PW screen has improved compared to the K4 but I am not so sure about the 25% improvement.
Personally I am always skeptical about what EInk say because they have been making pretty bad Pearl screens and pretending as if they all are of the same quality.
So I intend to confirm if there really is an improvement in contrast or not with my own eyes.
Masa.F is offline   Reply With Quote