View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 10:40 AM   #38
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkophilus View Post
Hi folks,

Has this been tested with a Sony PRS-T1 yet? Also, is it possible to get the apk somehow instead of installing via the Google Play? I've rooted my PRS-T1 so I can install apk's directly, but haven't jumped through the hoops yet to install/enable Google Play on the T1.

Cheers,
Simon.
Wont work Sony and Nook Touch are Anroid 2.1 only if I recall correctly and this app supports 2.3 and above only
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote