View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 03:33 PM   #24
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
Hi nrapallo,

Great little tool and does a lot of the work for getting my PG books set up for use as epubs.

One question though (probably should have tried this myself but am rather busy with work), I've got numerous html books as this format works great on FBReader, but am trying to convert them to epub for use as a more transportable file. What's it like converting non-PG html files?
GuteBook is specifically geared towards converting Project Gutenberg HTML's. It don't think it would add any value to your conversion process. I am planning to add the ability to retrieve and convert Project Gutenberg Australia books in the future. It may take the form of a spin-off from GuteBook, perhaps called AuGuteBook!

Why not try calibre or even consider importing the HTML into BookCreator and produce your ebook formats from there. Both these programs are available elsewhere on MobileRead.com.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote