View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 07:11 PM   #48
varlog
actually it is /var/log
varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs t1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
Newton was famously something of a jerk. He could be very suspicious, jealous, and vindictive, especially of other scientists. Of course he wasn't alone in this among the members of the Royal Society.
I will accept genius being a jerk any time. Being jerk is not evil. I postulate to take Isaac Newton out of this thread. We all want to profit from his work without bad consciousness.
Michael Jackson I can live without.

Last edited by varlog; 07-19-2014 at 07:13 PM.
varlog is offline   Reply With Quote