View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:20 PM   #20
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Oh no, there is no change in the visible light as such, no camera flash effect, no glow bouncing off the walls, etc. It just amplifies the view a a page refreshing (flashing) that is all. As long as the light level doesn't bother your husband while you are reading a page it won't bother him while you turn a page.
Oh Good! That was main concern someone mention it was like a light flashing on and off. I was worried because he last night complain with my KF with Screen Dim on at minimum that it was bugging him. I ignore him about that. I've already gave up a book light, a lighted case but if the PW has a flash effect I wouldn't be able to justify using it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote