View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #21
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
@ Sonylistens:

To be more positiv ;-)

I've had a lot of troubles with Sony-products the last 20 years. For example in case of my MD-player which is in principle a very good product with hight quality concerning hardware and a desaster concerning software and DRM.
In case of my 3 readers I've had troubles, too. But my experience with SONY's repair-service (inbetween warranty-time) has been very good - without troubles and quick.

I regard it as a huge progress ('progress' because in my case nobody answered my mails years ago when having troubles) that 'someone' official is reading and answering here.

Thanks
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote