View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 01:30 AM   #33
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I've imported ixtab's localization file to transifex at new localization project Kindle Touch framework. I've decided that Kindle Touch project should serve as umbrella project.

So, if anyone wants to play a little with transifex, just request a creation of team for your language and give it a try.

For importing to transifex I've created a two-way converter between ixtab's localization file and Java .properties files in filesystem hierarchy. These .properties files were imported into transifex.

I've also created a Git repo on bitbucket, where Java .properties files, the tool and configuration for transifex command-line client are stored.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote