Thread: Mantano App
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 06:34 PM   #27
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
PDF takes alot of rendering. I've never used PDF with Mantano I prefer epub which as no speed issues.
Oh I agree absolutely. A friend and I were having PDF wars today and I must admit his Nook Touch rendered PDF (with reflow) better than any kindle Ive ever seen, and so that led me to try out Mantano's support. All in all Im pleasantly surprised, but I dont know if I will swap out fbreader for its epub support.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote