View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 09:22 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunixer View Post
I have been trying to convert my library back to the way it originally was, with indents for new paragraphs, but every single time I convert it is doing what I talked about above. I simply can't figure it out. I uninstalled the software and reinstalled and am currently using the latest stable version. Is there any way around this?
If you go to do a bulk convert it will use the same settings for the conversion this time that it used the previous time unless you uncheck the top left box (see attached) Use saved conversion settings for individual books. If the box is unchecked it will use whatever settings you give it in the bulk convert window.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bulk_convert.jpg
Views:	808
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	58089  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-11-2010 at 09:29 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote