View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 11:34 AM   #5
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingduct View Post
I want to do the same! I want my server to download newspapers each day, and then when I turn on my laptop or desktop I want my local Calibre to sync with the server before I hook up my ereader.
Waiting for a client-server redesign is probably not the fastest way to do what you want. You may want to look at setting up the Content Server for remote access to all your books, or, look at a shared/replicated setup with DropBox or folder synchronization software.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote