View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 12:43 PM   #3
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I think that people agree that the Sony has the best dictionary, it is a double tap on the word, the Kindle the second, scroll up to the word, and Nook Classic the third. I have no idea how to navigate to a word on the Nook but plenty of posts have said it is not intuitive. I have no idea about the Kobo or any of the other e-readers out there.

I have not read posts about how the Nook Color uses its dictionary so I cannot comment on it.

The better question is what do you want a second e-reader to do? If you have a Sony, then you have an e-reader that can read in the EPub world. Do you want something with color for pictures and magazines, then look at the Nook Color. If you want to have access to Amazon stores more easily, then get a K3.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote