View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 11:57 AM   #1
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
BooksOnBoard Mobipocket Book

I bought a book. My choice was to buy it from Sony, or BooksOnBoard. I chose BooksOnBoard because I can remove the DRM and have a version of the book that is device independent. I consider that my right as a consumer.

The mobiddrm tools do not work with this book. It says there is no key, maybe the PID is incorrect.

When I open the book in Mobipocket Reader, I'm prompted to login to BooksOnBoard to activate the book.

Any suggestions? I'm going to be really upset if I cannot, after all, read this book on my Sony Reader.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote