View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:15 AM   #23041
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
Your handiwork is amazing, Stitchawl. You seem to be awfully capable, is there anything you don't know or can't do?
Thanks! Yes, there is a LOT that I don't know... yet.
Fortunately, there is still time to learn!

Quote:
And congratulations, Stitchawl and Blues
Thanks again!

Quote:
On a totally unrelated topic, is it recommended to remove the preinstalled screen protector on Sony phone? It gets scratches, dust and fingerprints too easily and that's just annoying to apply another sceen protector on top of the preinstalled one. Anyone using Sony smartphone here?
Every device I've ever bought that had a touch screen came with a plastic protector over the screen that needed to be removed. I prefer the Zagg Screen Protectors, and have used them for years on the screen of my digital cameras, phones, and even on my e-reader. They are a bit more expensive to buy, but very easy to put on, even for a 'sticky-stuff challenged' person like me, and are damn near bomb-proof! Almost impossible to scratch unless you take an ice pick to it and really press hard, and comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 01-16-2013 at 12:24 AM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote