View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 03:39 PM   #49
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoro View Post
Ah, that is rather annoying. I only turned it on to dl books or when I wanted to share a passage. This will just mean that I share stuff less.
I turn it on to download books, Sync to my other kindles and retrieve the furthest page read. On the K4s it's a hassle to do.

The battery life they claim is with Wifi Off. I am a heavy reader and have about 175 books on my Kindles. I get two weeks of battery life on my K4s and three weeks on the K3 with Wifi off. If I accidentally leave WiFi on even without reading on my K4, I get maybe 5 to 6 days on the K4. The K3 about 3 days. If I were to read during that time I wouldn't get even that. So I take that 8 weeks claim which they also claimed the K3 has with a grain of salt. Nobody I know reads for 30 minutes a day. Myself it's 4 to 6 hours a night.

Last edited by Blossom; 09-29-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote