View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 02:38 PM   #12
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Cool. I've just been informed that my books made it up to the iBookstore! Of course...I can't link to them because I don't actually have the software (which I know is downloadable, but I haven't done that).

Makes it a little harder than normal to do a blog post and say, "hey my books are on iBookstore..." when you can't help people find them very easily.

Maria
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote