View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 01:44 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I've got the Amazon app for my iPod touch. Quite frankly it is nothing to get excited about. Very lackluster compared to reader apps available for years on PDAs, smartphones, and Windows PCs.

I'm skeptical to say the least.
I think the main reason for the desire of the Kindle app is for existing Kindle owners that want a larger format device and still retain the ability to access their Kindle ebooks. Frankly I have not bought any reference or programming Kindle books... but with Kindle for PC and iPad available I am much more likely to.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote