View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 03:45 AM   #179
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
You're welcome. Thanks for the plugins.
New version up now. Every time I push a plugin I wonder whether to offer it at some sort of "beta" first but any errors tend to get found pretty quickly by the likes of yourself

It took a fair bit of work to write this one but it was an interesting exercise. Slowly my knowledge of Qt is increasing as I force myself to try a few new things with each plugin. The Calibre architecture is so cool to allow this, credit again to Kovid and co.