View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 01:25 PM   #171
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Hi.

I would like to have a plugin that would enable me to put a frequently used option directly on a toolbar.

There is an option in Preferences -> Import / Export -> Adding books -> swap author Firstname and Lastname.
I change that option very often and it is always lots of clicks, plus I sometimes forget what is the latest setting. Another User Unfiendly feature of that panel is that the Apply button is in the top left corner, the Close button in the parent dialog is in the right left.

Another lot candidate for placing on the "Toolbar Frequently Used Options" would be 4 versions of regular expression for importing new books.

Is it possible to make such plugin? Could I make a my private version of Calibre by simply copying a little piece of code from the settings dialog to the source for the toolbar layout?