View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 05:56 AM   #73
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
I've been thinking about buying a reader for quite some time since so many of my books literally get destroyed in transport (traveling 3 hours to and from work every day). I really like the look of the Sony PRS 650, and the dictionary function makes it even more interesting. The positive comments in this thread have definitely showed me that the new Sony Reader would be a good choice !

I also really like the new Cybook Orizon ... But then I'd have to wait until October to get one o.O And that's assuming they'll sell the Cybook Orizon in stores in Belgium so I can at least hold it and look at it before I buy it.

Don't know what to do *sigh*
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote